14 dic 2015

Check this out, It's Christmas!

This whole thing really pisses me off, don't ask me what it is or to point to it, because it's all over us, around us. It's in the people, it's in your phone, it's in all this conversations, and maaan, I just want to smoke a big one and get away from all this pile of shit, that believe me, stinks so much and is splashing everywhere.
The world has gone upside down, we are going down on a fucking bullet train and there's another one on the same tracks heading to us, we don't stop even knowing we are going to crash so badly. War, police brutality, unemployment, corruption, dead children in the tabloids, racism and shit that it was supposed be sorted by 2015 it's still our everyday bread. I'm Spanish and I've been living in London for 6 years because I can't come back, god knows I really want to come back, but even knowing this city is a shit hole full of coke-heads-banker-full-of-shit, the rents are insane and the government is a fascist muppets show run by the high conservative high class YOU HAVE TO REMAIN HERE. You might ask yourself, WHY? I'll tell you why, because here you can fucking work. You can work, you can have a temporary contract (if you are lucky), an amazing minimum wage and work as hard as you ever work in your life to pay your crazy expensive room in zone 300. If you are lucky enough to speak a little bit of the language and to not complain and say yes to everything your manager says you can choose within a huge selection of opportunities like being a kitchen porter doing 12 hour washing dishes, catering jobs where people will fuck your ass so hard you won't be the same again, call centres, non paid internships... the world looks tough, isn't it? Don't get me wrong, I love the UK as much as I love Spain, I'm not ashamed to say it, I've met and I'm still meeting loads of friends and amazing people, but there's always the same old story about the ones in the top pushing us so hard we can barely see the slaps ahead.
My point is, I've been aware of the news so much lately I'm getting sick and there's a constant bad mood in the back of my head. We got elections in Spain at the end of Dec and my country denied me the vote because I was late 1 month and half before the elections. They fascists are so scared of us leaving the country that don't want to hear of us, we are not part of their plan. I don't know where I belong sometimes, I feel like Tom Hanks in that movie where he got stuck in an airport and couldn't leave at all, The Terminal?? 

I'm taking holidays really soon, can't wait, Merry Christmas everyone!
here's some good stuff, enjoy!

















No hay comentarios: